Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minybuddie: Please read Empty Minybuddie: Please read Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 am

Pjor 1

Perma-Banned
Pjor 1

I have another account for Pjor1. I logged in, it said I was banned! For 5 infractions?! Why! Yesterday I only had 3!

I was NOT informed in my email or anywhere that I was banned.

I ask Minybuddie to delete this 2nd account once he replies why I got 2 more infractions and WHO gave me 2 more infractions?

2Minybuddie: Please read Empty Re: Minybuddie: Please read Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 am

P I Z Z A

P I Z Z A

Last time I checked (this morning) you weren't banned. Like, I was on your profile.

~ Pizza

http://clubpengieinfo.wordpress.com

3Minybuddie: Please read Empty Re: Minybuddie: Please read Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

Geoff

Founder
Geoff

Are you trying to get your account perma-banned? Are you daft, retarded?

You triple posted. You replied with only similes. And you double posted all over the place. This gained you 5 infractions. At 5 the user automatically gets banned.

You may NOT create a second account. This is NOT allowed. You must wait until your ban expires. (24 hours)

Once you have seen this message this account will be perma-banned.

http://www.msfforums.forumotion.net

4Minybuddie: Please read Empty Re: Minybuddie: Please read Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Pjor 1

Perma-Banned
Pjor 1

Minybuddie wrote:Are you trying to get your account perma-banned? Are you daft, retarded?

You triple posted. You replied with only similes. And you double posted all over the place. This gained you 5 infractions. At 5 the user automatically gets banned.

You may NOT create a second account. This is NOT allowed. You must wait until your ban expires. (24 hours)

Once you have seen this message this account will be perma-banned.

Thank-You Minybuddie for telling me. You may now delete this account. I don't want it anymore.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum