Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Newsletter Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:43 pm


Well, I know it would be pretty hard to do... but I was just thinking what if some MSF films were translated into other languages? I know this is probably a rubbish idea, but I just thought of it randomly and I thought I'd mention it here. I speak quite a bit of French (Bonjour! Laughing Face ) And I know Minybuddie does, as I remember him saying something about it on the old CPE... I just thought I'd mention it. smiley

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lardbeakcp

2Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:44 pm


ya, im learnign spanish i want to know french ad i 1/2 wnat to know japanese (i know some jap to! gamotchywa! i sadi hi)

View user profile http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

3Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 pm


Yeah, well what do you think about videos being translated?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lardbeakcp

4Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm


its an ok idea, but it would be really hard work (not sure about thta htough..it could actually be very easy)

View user profile http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

5Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 pm


Je pense que cest une bonne idee

View user profile

6Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:57 pm


He can record diffrent CP, and use Google Translate to translate it it! :d


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

7Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm


someone hand me that message back to me translated back into english i wanna see you guys do it

View user profile

8Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 pm


Heres a great translator site muchocho

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

i am sorry if this is bad? and im not if its good. yo soy es trying 2 ayuda! i didnt translate those words i know em :]

View user profile

9Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm


ncoleyCP wrote:Heres a great translator site muchocho

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

i am sorry if this is bad? and im not if its good. yo soy es trying 2 ayuda! i didnt translate those words i know em :]

Infracted for posting a link

Sad


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

10Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:18 pm


google translate is the best

View user profile

11Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:48 pm


im with him ^^^^^


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

12Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm


No, I know another translator, better than Google Translator. I won't put the link, you probably already know why.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

13Newsletter Re: Languages? on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 pm


yeh.. infractioned.

BUT u can space it out.


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

14Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 am


cody wrote:Je pense que cest une bonne idee

I can translate that without using any translators, it says: I think that it is a good idea! Laughing Face

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lardbeakcp

15Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 am


I know some of Spanish! Uno Dos Tres! Thats all I know! I'm great right! ...lolz...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/legodude700videos?feature=mhw4

16Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 pm


Uno dos tres?! That's all?!?! Um....

Btw, Uno dos tres means one two three...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

17Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:35 pm


ya, i know more thne u lego XD hola lego me llamo dino

View user profile http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

18Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm


ooo i understand. ur a Lego and ur a lameo?


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

19Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 pm


I know a tiny bit of Spanish and I'm trying to learn french. I like the idea even if it might take a while smiley

View user profile

20Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 pm


no pjor i said "hi lego. my names dino"

View user profile http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

21Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm


Si, Pjor. Seriamente, NADIE aca vive en algun lugar de habla española?! Vaya, no hay muchos foros de Club Pinguino en español...

I give a challenge, you must translate what I just wrote WITHOUT a translator. If you translate it with a translator, I will know it. Translators are NEVER 100% accurate. You must send me the translation by PM. If you post it, then I will change it and you will not be able to participate anymore. The prizes are:

1st one in translating: A sub, 2 Favorites and 5 Thumbs up in videos.
2nd one: A sub, 1 Favorite and 3 Thumbs up in videos.
3rd one: A sub and 2 thumbs up in videos.

-Igna

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

22Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 pm


Igna6750plusCP wrote:Si, Pjor. Seriamente, NADIE aca vive en algun lugar de habla española?! Vaya, no hay muchos foros de Club Pinguino en español...

I give a challenge, you must translate what I just wrote WITHOUT a translator. If you translate it with a translator, I will know it. Translators are NEVER 100% accurate. You must send me the translation by PM. If you post it, then I will change it and you will not be able to participate anymore. The prizes are:

1st one in translating: A sub, 2 Favorites and 5 Thumbs up in videos.
2nd one: A sub, 1 Favorite and 3 Thumbs up in videos.
3rd one: A sub and 2 thumbs up in videos.

-Igna

GOT IT!

Yes Pjor. Seriously, no one here lives in Spanish-speaking somewhere?! Well, there are not many forums for Club Penguin in Spanish ...

spanish kid in my school class! dsvfdvx


Welcome to MSF Community Forums
View user profile http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

23Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 pm


Pjor1 wrote:
Igna6750plusCP wrote:Si, Pjor. Seriamente, NADIE aca vive en algun lugar de habla española?! Vaya, no hay muchos foros de Club Pinguino en español...

I give a challenge, you must translate what I just wrote WITHOUT a translator. If you translate it with a translator, I will know it. Translators are NEVER 100% accurate. You must send me the translation by PM. If you post it, then I will change it and you will not be able to participate anymore. The prizes are:

1st one in translating: A sub, 2 Favorites and 5 Thumbs up in videos.
2nd one: A sub, 1 Favorite and 3 Thumbs up in videos.
3rd one: A sub and 2 thumbs up in videos.

-Igna

GOT IT!

Yes Pjor. Seriously, no one here lives in Spanish-speaking somewhere?! Well, there are not many forums for Club Penguin in Spanish ...

spanish kid in my school class! dsvfdvx
Theres a Spainish dude in my class too! Laughing Face

View user profile

24Newsletter Re: Languages? on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:58 pm


ive got spanish class XD

View user profile http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

25Newsletter Re: Languages? on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 am


Pjor1 wrote:
Igna6750plusCP wrote:Si, Pjor. Seriamente, NADIE aca vive en algun lugar de habla española?! Vaya, no hay muchos foros de Club Pinguino en español...

I give a challenge, you must translate what I just wrote WITHOUT a translator. If you translate it with a translator, I will know it. Translators are NEVER 100% accurate. You must send me the translation by PM. If you post it, then I will change it and you will not be able to participate anymore. The prizes are:

1st one in translating: A sub, 2 Favorites and 5 Thumbs up in videos.
2nd one: A sub, 1 Favorite and 3 Thumbs up in videos.
3rd one: A sub and 2 thumbs up in videos.

-Igna

GOT IT!

Yes Pjor. Seriously, no one here lives in Spanish-speaking somewhere?! Well, there are not many forums for Club Penguin in Spanish ...

spanish kid in my school class! dsvfdvx

That is counted as a translator because HE translated it for you. You have to translate it yourself. AND I SAID YOU NEEDED TO SEND IT BY PM!!! You are out of the contest, Pjor.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum