Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im sorry MB But Why? Empty Im sorry MB But Why? Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Sleet96

Account Closed

Welcome to SnowFOX™️ News Channel Online Report
I'm Sleet96 exposing this breaking news report. A few people are saying Greenoiscool is framing Minybuddie. So I went through and looked for some Evidence. PERMANENT EVIDENCE. IT CANT BE TAMPERED WITH.

Evidence obect/item 1: http://cpcheatsiteiscool.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/cpc-back-on-schedual/

CPC (Now Sub Zero) Was supposed to get an upgrade to move to its own domain and server! Never happened.
Evidence object/item 2: Well right now thats all ive got... The moron :censored: left me with ten cpntv posts and thats alll..... Soooooo...

Anyways. 1

Now 2
Minybuddie originally DID offer Greenoiscool a CO-C.E.O. Membership to MP and MSF when it wasnt even created It was on a chat. I think I was over at the time.

Greenoiscool has gone through alot so treat him with some respect guys.

BTW dinoboyzach has been sending Greenoiscool very mean and rude messages. We can provide legitimate proof.

This is all

Sleet96

2Im sorry MB But Why? Empty Re: Im sorry MB But Why? Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm

this is a long post but PLEASE so links for advertizements Laughing Face

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum