Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where is your productions office?

Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Where is your productions office located? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Pjor1

Trainee Moderator
Pjor1

dinoboyzach2 wrote:pjor, dont flame...........u already have 2 infractions..

ok ok.... sheesh..........

but i got alot of staff!!! i have a HUGE parking lot!!

http://pjor1showsandfilms.wordpress.com/

Jaden 64

Jaden 64

Ugh, does Club Penguin even have cars for your Parking Lot Shocked ... Anyways... Honestly, I don't have a production office, or a production group either, I just make virtual penguin videos to entertain people and learn more, when I learn enough about video editing, then that's when I'll start.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaden64TV

Legodude700

Pro Sledder
Legodude700

Mine is above the sports shop. I bought Gary's office. Heh heh.

https://www.youtube.com/user/legodude700videos?feature=mhw4

hutchgold100

Hockey Penguin
hutchgold100

A picture of my office will show once someone tells me how to use servimg.

cody

cody

um servimg is easy js=ust go to servimg and press upload

hutchgold100

Hockey Penguin
hutchgold100

My office has moved into the upstairs of the pet shop.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum