Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am

Greeno

Founder
Greeno

Laughing Face I had disappeared for awhile, But I've been really busy. But here I am! Ready to work and get back to business. I can see the forum, needs a new header...

Also CPChannels Is coming right after CPRemoteDestruction... (BTW We need more script for, that's not 5 year old written! XD Especially if Minybuddie says so. (We need comedy and doomsday mixed together with a romance) XD Not easy...

Well, anyways... See ya around!

(Also note to Minybuddie: Can you re owner me on chat re admin me on the forums and give me an info page? thx) lol alot..

2I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm

dinoboyzach2

dinoboyzach2

yay smiley welcome back greeno! its been boring without you. and ya finish remote destruction ppl! it just SOUNDS cool. a;so moving to hello/goodbye section and umm..oh ya, yes about the header, or at leats a new color cause the white is very annoying..

http://bulldogs100.wordpress.com

3I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm

CarlyHeart1

Aqua Grabber Pilot
CarlyHeart1

welcome back Greeno! Smile

4I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Greeno

Founder
Greeno

Thanks! This Time Im NOT LEAVING! Man.. I am bout ready to quit my site! 1 views a day now! I think im gonna start a better MSFF Related site for MSFF CHEATS! Laughing Face Yea I need someone to animate for CPRD My Version of Motion has destroyed itself... AGAIN and until I fix that... Im done for... :/ Except for PIvot animator for mac! (Hehe Yea thats right you go search and see if you can find it!)

5I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Igna6750plusCP

Former Staff
Igna6750plusCP

There is Pivot for Mac?

https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

6I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:08 am

Master4902

Aqua Grabber Pilot
Master4902

You do notice the header says "Club Penguin Exclusives Community"

7I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 am

Greeno

Founder
Greeno

Hehe... Yea Pivot For mac! By: Greeno Laughing Face

8I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Empty Re: I'm 14, Back, and ready for action! Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Igna6750plusCP

Former Staff
Igna6750plusCP

ROFL that's Impossible

https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum