Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:34 am

P I Z Z A

P I Z Z A

Hi guys. smiley I was thinking about a website & I remembered something about signing a "card" for their moderator. & so I thought: "Why not do that here?"

So, here's a place you can sign a card for Minybuddie! smiley Say your NICEST things to Minybuddie! He's done so much for us & we need to tell him how much we appreciate it. ;]

This is what I have to say:
Hey Miny! Thank you SO much for EVERYTHING! I'm so glad you used my idea on the forum & you made me user of the week. smiley & that you also listed me as the most friendly user! OMG. Thanks so much. Laughing Face & thanks for the BEST forum EVER!!

~ Pizza

Now it's YOUR turn. What do you have to say to tell Minybuddie how much you appreciate him & what he's done? smiley

~ Pizza

http://clubpengieinfo.wordpress.com

2Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 am

Oscar One

Trainee Moderator
Oscar One

This is mine:

Minybuddie, you're the best penguin! You make amazing videos and I don't know how you even do them! The time I first saw your videos sometime in 2008 or 2007, I was like "Woah! How does he make these?!?" and still today I'm like that! He makes all these amazing videos and thank you so much for all the entertainment that you gave us. We really appreciate it! Laughing Face

-Oscar One

http://old one: oscarone.wordpress.com

3Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 am

This is mine:

Dear Minybuddie,
Thank you for all your hard work on your videos and thank you for making this forum. Without this forum, I would have nobody to talk to and to be friends with on CP Laughing Face even though I cant see the people here in real life, I consider them as my "real" friends Laughing Face. Once again, thank you for being an awesome person for me Laughing Face

-Soda

4Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:11 am

Roucky3

Roucky3

Hey Miny! I'm New here. But it's seems that there's a lot of Fun here. This Forum is one of the Best Forums. And you make the Best Videos Ever! Thank you so much and Keep the Good Work on Laughing Face! Miny Rocks

http://roucky3.com

5Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

ya i know good letter ;D

6Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:44 am

Dumbledore27

Ice Berg Tipper

Mine:

Hi, Minybuddie. You are great penguin. I don't know what I even watched on YouTube before I discovered Your account! It was MinybuddieCP, I have discovered it about 1 month before it was suspended. You rock!

Last edited by Dumbledore27 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

http://advertisingfield.forumotion.com

7Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

thats a GREAT letter to minybuddie i bet he will like that Laughing Face

8Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 am

P I Z Z A

P I Z Z A

It's nice that you all are signing this smiley I hope Minybuddie sees it!

~ Pizza

http://clubpengieinfo.wordpress.com

9Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:26 pm

hutchgold100

Hockey Penguin
hutchgold100

Dear Minybuddie,
Your movies and shows are awesome. Here is something you might wanna see:
Minybuddie = win and
Tbone9090 & Heatblast227 = fail. Heatblast227 quit posting CPTV and Tbone9090 completely quit. You win!
From, Hutchgold100

10Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Old Pro

Ice Berg Tipper
Old Pro

Yo yo yo Minybuddie I think you are a really,really,really,really,really,really,really cool guy! Smile

Last edited by Sodaguy08 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much words)

11Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Empty Re: Sign a Card for Minybuddie :) Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm

whoa what up with the really thing? lol i had to minimize my windows

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum