Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What -Job- do you like best?

I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_lcap100%I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_lcap0%I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_lcap0%I think everyone or adlest the most active people should have jobs. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ncoleyCP

Aqua Grabber Pilot
ncoleyCP

paper News-Paper Jobs paper
When im talking about these jobs, I mean like maybe there should be a newspaper like how club-penguin has, except its for this forum. The reporters should gather information about club-penguin, and up comming events! This will keep the reporters occupied and might attract more people because they would also wanna become forum reporters. Not to mention save Minybuddie some time time with that updating thing. I really haven't thought of a title or narrowed it down yet, i personally think it should have something to do with chocolate pudding, but that's just me.

I forgot something else that was suppose to go here because i got distracted by the fin and Jake cormeshell...

Talking about that...

Cata Advertisers Cata
These people will help get the forum noticed and what not. Thats about it....What? you think every job should have a long description?

Designers -couldnt find a icon that fit this erm...uhh...........ummm.....topic, YEA TOPIC-
Some people have hidden talents and one of those talents are computer designers. So these designers have one week to make an awesome desigen for some certian things. Like one week it could be smileys, and stuff like that!

I hope minybuddie sees this and thinks about it! Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum