Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Three Men Empty The Three Men Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:08 am

Jaden 64

Jaden 64

One Day There Were Three Men, an Indian Man, an Australian Man and a Chinese Man, they were going to take a trip to America, each of them took an Item to carry along with them, the Indian Man, took a pair of bongos, the Chinese man, took a Statue AND the Australian man, took a BOMB!

So they were in the plane, and they were about to land, but THEN, they broke the window and threw out there stuff! The Plane Service Knew after a while and said to them that they would be charged when the plane lands.

After a couple of minutes later, the plane landed, and they RAN away, each one of them took a path.

So for mile each one of them ran. The Indian saw a Little boy crying, he asked, "Why are you crying little boy?" and the boy answered, "A bongo hit my head!". Then the Chinese man saw a little girl crying, he asked her, "Why are you crying little girl?" and she answered, "A statue hit my daddy back!". Then the Australian Man saw a little boy Laughing his eyes out! He Asked, "Why are laughing little boy?' He Answered... "I Farted and my House Blew Up!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaden64TV

2The Three Men Empty Re: The Three Men Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

CarlyHeart1

Aqua Grabber Pilot
CarlyHeart1

Lol :P Loved it

3The Three Men Empty Re: The Three Men Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Legodude700

Pro Sledder
Legodude700

Lolz! Thats halarious!

https://www.youtube.com/user/legodude700videos?feature=mhw4