Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

foxtail

foxtail

Hello, fox tail here.

As most of the Clubpenguin community already knows, practically every Clubpenguin item, member or non-member will eventually return. Except Party hats, and pins of course!

THE RED LEI CONSPIRACY?
for the past year, people have been rumoring the return of the infamous red lei item. I call it infamous because trades have been taking place on chats such as XAT.com for a good while now, and people have been losing money, penguins, etc. Let me put all this to rest by saying, YES! it will eventually come back, no one is for sure when, but it will make a return.

ANOTHER BIT OF INFORMATION!
if your waiting for a specific item to return to the catalog in Clubpenguin, try to have fun while waiting, and use the items already available, and make your outfit, as crazy, and original as penguinly possible!

Thanks for reading this post,
fox tail~

Well red lei didnt come back at all i think? But i want it too Laughing Face it makes you "rare"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum