Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Greeno

Founder
Greeno

Yes Penguins, Hola Sen'or Greeno. I am teaching spanish to penguins who wish to learn! Reasons you may want to learn this language are: It helps you in the future during high school and when you go out to get a job. AND You may wanna try going on the spanish server one day and try talking to the other penguins and make new friends from another country! I am also offering different classes for stuff like french. Our first meeting will be on a cp french server to meet and go over some basics... It will be a taco party in the taco hut (Late february)

Laughing Face Post if your signing up!

Greenoiscool

Igna6750plusCP

Former Staff
Igna6750plusCP

Me registro como uno de los Profesores! (En español por supuesto...) Yo vivo en Chile y aqui hablamos Español!!! Laughing Face

Translation: I sign up as a Teacher! (In spanish of course) I live in Chile and here we Talk Spanish!!! Laughing Face

https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

Greeno

Founder
Greeno

Sweet! Very Happy ¡Agradable encontrándole nuevo pal! ¡Espero ver aún más pingüinos unirse a!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum