Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Opps!
It seems that you're not logged in. Most of our content requires a registered account. Please click register to begin, it's quick and free.

If you're already a member please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1when did the dock get popular Empty when did the dock get popular Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm

cody

cody

Ive wondered this for a while. why is the dock in mammoth or sleet always full. and when did it get like this?

2when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 am

Rookie1124

Rookie1124

well that question is very hard to answer.the dock is boring and empty in other servers right.famous penguins mostly make meetings in the dock.when the dock is full the forest becomes another place for rare penguins.

3when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 am

cody

cody

yea i noticed that

4when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Geoff

Founder
Geoff

This fad has passed away for 'Famous" people. Because noobs discovered this, you won't find any famous penguins... just noobs.

http://www.msfforums.forumotion.net

5when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

cody

cody

ive found a bunch of famous penguins there ive seen quite a few betas there but there are lots of n00bs there too

6when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 am

Lard Beak

Account Closed
Lard Beak

People probably like it so much because theres loads of open space. I wish we had a new very secret place with lots of space like the old Dojo...

https://www.youtube.com/user/lardbeakcp

7when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:30 pm

cody

cody

yea old dojo

8when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:17 am

Igna6750plusCP

Former Staff
Igna6750plusCP

yeah, the actual dojo rocks too, but the old dojo was way cooler. they should have made the ninja training on another place.

https://www.youtube.com/user/igna6750

9when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:52 am

cody

cody

yea i didnt like when that came

10when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 am

Goast Spook

Goast Spook

I know a beta acc with easy pass (i changed it for me now but still kinda easy for me)

11when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm

cody

cody

you know a beat account pm me

12when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Dav45623

Former Staff
Dav45623

Guys Stay On Topic! LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/DaveHabbo

13when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 am

hutchgold100

Hockey Penguin
hutchgold100

Subject: Re: when did the dock get popular
It started during the Adventure party, well at least on Sleet. Before that, the dock was a serene place. Now it's just crowded, and man, there are lots of members there.
P.S. What does Minybuddie mean by "noob"?

14when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

cody

cody

somebody that doesnt know anything and saying things like this anyone here play cp on clubpenguin that would be a noob

15when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 am

Goast Spook

Goast Spook

cody wrote:you know a beat account pm me

ok but why first

16when did the dock get popular Empty Re: when did the dock get popular Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm

oh yeah Laughing Face I know Famous people's party were like
When: 01:32:2010'
Where: Dock, Sleet
What: Coin Code Givaway
Why: I just bought a coin code

P.S This is not a party Laughing Face

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum